- How does spine pain impact your life?
- Learn about your knee and hip health.
- Learn your lifetime risk of breast cancer.
- Should you be screened for lung cancer?
- Are you at risk for colorectal cancer?
- Learn your risk of having sleep apnea.
- Are you ready to learn your heart risk?
- Are you ready to learn your stroke risk?
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a health risk assessment (HRA)?
An HRA is a questionnaire to estimate your personal health risk and identify what your risk factors may be for a certain condition, illness or disease.
What information is needed to complete the HRA?
The HRA asks general background questions and inquiries about any pre-existing conditions you have or symptoms you may be experiencing.
Keep information like your weight, cholesterol levels and blood pressure handy.
You will be asked to provide your contact information to enable us to better serve you and follow up if needed.
OSF HealthCare does not sell or share this information.
What happens after filling out an assessment?
You will be emailed a summary report to share with your doctor.
If you do not have a doctor, we can help connect you to a health care professional.