OSF HealthCare Mission Partners and faculty from the University of Illinois Chicago are now invited to apply for funding from the Community Health Advocacy (CHA) program. CHA is a partnership between OSF and UIC designed to bring faculty and Mission Partners together for the purpose of addressing health and wellness challenges in our urban communities.
To be considered for funding, projects should focus on one of the following:
- Exploring prototypes for the transformation of care and community-based initiatives that address social determinants of health
- Improving outcomes and reducing health care disparities
- Increasing access to care and reducing barriers to care for individuals from all racial and ethnic backgrounds
Request for proposals are offered to members of:
- Faculty from any University of Illinois Chicago campus
- Clinicians from OSF HealthCare
Proposals must identify two co-investigators: one from UIC and one from among clinicians providing care within OSF HealthCare.
The application process opens Monday, August 9 and will remain open through Thursday, October 7 at 5:30 p.m. Please submit your applications through the online form below.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.