The path forward
There are many complex issues to solve for and many ways to get there. How do we stay focused as we move forward?
In collaboration with universities, business partners and philanthropists, we’ve created seven OSF Innovation Labs to explore, develop, test and scale solutions to achieve the goals of our focus areas.
With connection to the entire health care system, investigators can work directly with clinicians to ensure ideas bring value to OSF, our partners and most importantly, our patients.
Click on a lab to learn more about their various projects under development!
- Advanced Imaging and Modeling Lab
- Children’s Innovation Lab
- Data Science and Advanced Informatics Lab
- Design Lab
- Interprofessional Education Lab
- NeuroHealth Lab
- STEAM Lab
View an infographic to learn more about each of our labs.
Stages of development
The OSF Innovation Labs progress through a disciplined path that provides many opportunities for partnering with both internal and external innovative thinkers and doers. Each lab advances through several stages:
- Launch stage where definition, value proposition and early-stage development occur
- Growth stage where the lab has a well-defined purpose, projects and partners
- Expansion stage where productive impacts are realized and value creation is maintained and monitored
Partner with us!
If you are interested in learning more about the OSF Innovation Labs, participating in certain aspects of the journey or if you want to invest or partner, contact us today.