As part of the continuing effort to expand healthcare access for patients in the Galesburg area, OSF HealthCare has announced office moves for physicians and practices. The following providers will be at their new locations:
Effective immediately: Dr. Annevay Conlee, Michelle Johnson, APRN, and Keith Doubet, APRN, will relocate to OSF HealthCare – Medical Group – at 904 E. Main St, Knoxville, IL (309) 289-2335.
Heather Godsil, APRN, will provide services at OSF HealthCare –Medical Group at 100 N. Monroe Abingdon, IL (309) 462-2343 on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
Moving to the new location: OSF Center for Health (CFH) at 834 N. Seminary St., Galesburg:
- Starting Monday, October 23, the Family Medicine team will relocate from 3375 N. Seminary St. to the second floor of CFH. These providers included Dr. Valerie Flacco Nesselroad, Dr. Doug Sloan, Dr. Keith Peachey, Lauren Petoskey, PA, Ellen Hendricks, APRN, Angie Klapp, APRN, Lea Clark, APRN, Kaitlyn McGough, APRN, and Heather Godsil, APRN. They can be reached at (309) 343-5114.
- Starting Monday, October 23, the Behavioral Health team will relocate from 3315 N. Seminary St. to the fourth floor of CFH in suite 405. The providers are Dr. Denise Johnson-Dechow, Dr. Phillip Ulm, Kaleena Williams LCSW and Andrea Quinn LCSW. They can be reached at (309) 344-9444.
- Starting Monday, October 30, the Occupational Health team will relocate from 3375 N. Seminary St. to the fifth floor of CFH in suite 503. They can be reached at (309) 344-9411.
- Starting Monday, November 20, Galesburg Clinic Internal Medicine, currently located at 3315 N. Seminary, will move to the fourth floor of CFH in suite 402. They can be reached at (309) 344-1000.
- Starting Monday, November 20, the Diabetes and Endocrinology team, previously located at 3375 N. Seminary, will move to the first floor of CFH in suite 102. They can be reached at (309) 344-9697.
Providers Brittany Simmons, PA-C, Dr. Melinda Feely, Dr. Amro Elsharoud, Dr. Adamma Muodeme and Amanda Salek, APRN, will be at the OSF Galesburg Clinic, 3315 N. Seminary St. Galesburg, IL. They can be reached at (309) 344-1000.
Our team of board-certified physicians, advanced practice providers and staff are committed to helping you make this a smooth transition.