Women Ages 41-59
OSF Women’s Services has put together checklist suggestions for women ages 41-59. When making your checklist, you should consult your doctor because each checklist will depend on your family history and lifestyle.
Although no two checklists will be alike, it is always important to have a list of your current medications.
You should also know the immunizations you and your family have received and make sure your current doctor’s office has a record of them.
If they do not, you can contact their local health department for guidance.
- Blood Glucose: Every three years after age 45
- Blood Pressure Test: Every two years
- Cholesterol Screening: Every five years
- Eye and Ear Health: Baseline exam at age 40, then every two to four years
- Hearing Screening: Every 10 years
- Pap Test: Every three years
- Pelvic Exam: Every year
- Mammogram: Every year
- Colonoscopy: Every 10 years
- Physical Exam: Every one to five years
Questions about your checklist?
Please contact your primary care provider.