Autumn Almond Butter
With 3 ingredients and a high speed blender, you can make delicious nut butters at home!
Serves: 9 (Serving= 2 Tablespoons)
- 2 cups roasted salted almonds
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Place almonds in a high speed blender and blend for about 30 seconds. Scrape down sides.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, blend for additional 30 seconds to 1 minute. Scrape down sides.
- Add honey, blend for 15 more seconds.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator to prevent separating.
Serving ideas: Stir in 100% pure pumpkin and almond butter to make autumn oatmeal. Serve with apples or pears. Make a whole grain autumn almond butter and banana sandwich.