Raspberry Cheesecake Sherbet Cups
These fun and festive dessert cups are perfect for the upcoming 4th of July holiday!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 1 sherbet cup with toppings)
- 3 cups raspberry sherbet
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1 -1 ounce package instant sugar-free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 – 8 ounce carton frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 3 cups blueberries
- 12 raspberries
- Spoon ¼ cup sherbet into each of the bottoms of a 12 cup muffin tin. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Set aside ½ cup whipped topping for garnish; refrigerate until serving. Fold remaining whipped topping into pudding. Spoon this mixture over each sherbet cup, carefully not to overfill. Cover and freeze 8 or more hours.
- Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving; flip over and wait for sherbet cups to unmold onto a serving plate. May need to run bottom of muffin tin under luke warm water and carefully scrape around edges of individual muffin cup with knife. Serve with a tablespoon of reserved whipped topping on each cup and one raspberry placed on top. Surround each dessert cup with ¼ cup blueberries per serving.