Strawberry Cheesecake Sandwich Cookies
The yumminess of cheesecake sandwiched between graham crackers!
Serves: 16 (Serving= 1 sandwich cookie)
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 – 6 ounce container Yoplait® Greek 100 Calorie strawberry cheesecake yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup finely chopped strawberries
- 32 graham cracker squares (choose gluten free graham crackers for GF version)
- Place cream cheese, yogurt, vanilla and strawberries in a medium bowl. Using an electric hand mixer, mix on low for 30 seconds then medium for an additional 30-60 seconds until combined.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture between 2 graham crackers (about 2 Tablespoons).
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to soften graham crackers.