Whipped Pumpkin Delight
Enjoy a fall favorite whipped up into a light sweet treat!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 1/4 cup with 3 graham cracker squares)
- 1 - 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 – 1 ounce sugar free, fat-free butterscotch instant pudding mix (unprepared)
- 1 tub light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 36 graham cracker squares
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer and mix pumpkin and pudding mix (unprepared) on low until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix on low with hand mixer until thoroughly combined. Be aware that over mixing will diminish the airiness of the pumpkin delight.
- Serve with graham crackers or apples.