Cauliflower Rice with Mushrooms and Thyme
This savory side is full of vegetables and a great complement to any protein!
Serves: 4 (Serving= 1 cup)
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2/3 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups chopped raw mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup no salt added canned peas, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups riced cauliflower
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 ½ teaspoons leaf thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- In a large skillet over medium-high, add olive oil, onions, mushrooms, and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients, cover and cook for additional 5-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is tender.
- Top with Parmesan if desired.