You want to score big on football Sunday? These taste just like tiny little cheeseburgers in a fun crispy shell! YUMMY!!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 3 wontons)
- Cooking spray
- 24 refrigerated wonton wrappers
- 1 pound lean ground beef (95% lean/5% fat)
- ½ cup yellow onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dill pickle, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup light shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers firmly into the bottom of each cup. Spray with cooking spray. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until completely crisp.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray and cook ground beef on medium heat until small amount of pink is left. Add remaining ingredients and cook thoroughly until no pink remaining and cheese is melted.
- Spoon 1 Tablespoon of cheeseburger mixture into cooked wontons and serve with ketchup and mustard garnish.