Balsalmic Roasted Asparagus
Roasted veggies have a unique flavor and crunch that you don’t get when you steam or microwave them.
Serves: 4 (Serving= 13 spears)
- 2 ounces asparagus (about 2 bunches)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut asparagus about 1 inch from ends. Discard cut ends.
- Combine all ingredients in zip top bag. Shake to combine well.
- Place ingredients from the bag onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 20 minutes or until fork tender.