Candied Brussels Sprouts with Pecans
You might think twice about not eating your vegetables with this sweet as candy side dish!
Serves: 5 (Serving= 5-6 Brussels sprouts)
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts, cooked (microwave or steam)
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey mustard (not the dressing)
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Place cooked Brussels sprouts and canola oil in a small skillet on medium heat.
- Add honey mustard, Splenda® and pecans and toss until coated.
- Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes stirring occasionally.