Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Dig into this fruity, colorful salsa whenever you crave a sweet bite of something fresh!
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, washed and finely chopped
- 1 medium orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 medium kiwi fruit, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup canned, crushed pineapple (in juice), drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 10 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch diameter)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- For chips, brush both sides of tortillas with butter and stack all 10 buttered tortillas together. Ask an adult to help you cut the stack into eight equally sized wedges with a sharp knife. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over tortilla wedges.
- Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until crisp. Allow chips to cool and serve with fruit salsa.