Mexican Layered Dip
There’s a new flavor in every layer, which will keep you scooping!
- 16 ounces light sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ½ Tablespoon ground cumin
- ½ Tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 ½ cups fat-free refried beans
- 2 cups guacamole
- 10 ounces (2 cups) shredded chicken breast
- 1 ½ cups light shredded Mexican cheese
- ¾ cup chopped green onion
- In a small bowl, mix sour cream with chili powder, cumin and garlic powder. Set aside.
- Spread refried beans on the bottom of a 9 x 13” baking dish.
- Continue the layers by spreading guacamole, then shredded chicken, the sour cream mixture, shredded cheese and top with green onion.
- Serve with tortilla chips.