Pumpkin Apple Spread
This seasonal spread brings the feeling of fall to a whole new level!
Serves: 40 (Serving= 2 Tablespoons)
- 44 ounces 100% pure pumpkin (1 large plus 1 regular sized can)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Cook on high for 2 hours then low for 8-10 hours. Leave lid off for last 1-2 hours. Stir periodically.
- Serve on toast, as a peanut butter and pumpkin spread sandwich, or mix in oatmeal!