Pumpkin Pie Pops
A frozen treat that tastes as good as the real deal!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 1 popsicle)
- 8 gingersnaps
- 1 ¾ cups light vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup light whipped topping
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Pulse gingersnaps in food processor or blender until crumbs. Reserve for later.
- In a blender, combine the rest of ingredients and blend until smooth. Pour evenly into popsicle molds and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze overnight. Let thaw for 20-25 minutes or run under hot water before pulling out of molds and roll in gingersnap crumbs.