Creamy Greek Artichoke Dip with Pita Chips
Ready to dip into some munchies during the big game? Try this easy, light and creamy dip for your party guests to enjoy!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 4 pita chips and 1/4 cup of dip)
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup plain, low fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons diced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped kalamata olives
- ½ cup chopped artichoke hearts
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup chopped cherry tomatoes
Pita Chip Ingredients:
- 8 whole wheat pita bread halves
- Cooking spray
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Dried herbs and spices of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Cut pita bread into triangles and split into 2 pieces.
- Place triangles on large baking sheet and spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle with dried herbs, spices and salt. Bake triangles for 5-10 minutes or until crisp.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dip ingredients except tomatoes and mix well.
- Top with chopped tomatoes.
- Can be served immediately or placed in the refrigerator overnight.