OJ Yogurt Pops
A sweet and creamy low calorie treat!
Serves: 8 (Serving = 1 popsicle)
- 8 ounces light vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed (or any other juice/lemonade concentrate)
- ¾ cup skim milk
- Place all ingredients in a medium bowl and whisk to combine.
- Pour evenly into popsicle molds or small cups. If using small cups, place foil over the top and insert a popsicle stick through the foil.
- Freeze overnight.
- To easily pop out of molds, run under hot water for 10-15 seconds.