Easy Snack Wraps
Get everybody fueled up for March Madness with these tasty snack wraps!
Serves: 15 (Serving= 2 pieces)
Cream Cheese Spread
- 8 ounce reduced fat cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 Tablespoon garlic, minced
- 5 whole wheat tortillas (use gluten free tortillas for GF version)
- 20 slices low sodium deli turkey meat
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, finely diced
- 2/3 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 2/3 cup cucumber, finely diced
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1/3 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Mix cream cheese, dill, and chopped garlic in a bowl until well blended.
- Spread about 3 Tablespoons cream cheese evenly over each tortilla.
- Top the cream cheese with 4 turkey slices.
- Evenly sprinkle the vegetables over the turkey slices.
- Roll the tortillas into wraps.
- Cut the wraps into 6 pieces, secure with toothpicks.