Kale and Eggs
Who says you can’t have your vegetables for breakfast? You’ll never go back to eggs and toast again.
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 8 cups chopped kale
- ¼ cup water
- 2 chopped sundried tomatoes
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- In a large skillet, sauté shallot in olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Add kale and water and cover with lid. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until kale begins to wilt, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sundried tomatoes and top with feta cheese.
- Crack 4 eggs directly on top of kale mixture, turn heat up to medium high and cover with lid. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until egg white is cooked solid, but yolk is still runny.