All-Around Apple Topping
Try this apple topping on frozen yogurt, oatmeal, or use it as a quick filling. You will be amazed by how quick and flavorful it is!
Serves: 8 (Serving = 1/8th of dish)
- 6 medium Gala apples, peeled and sliced (or apple of choice)
- 2 Tablespoons + 2 teaspoons Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Prepare an 8x8 inch glass baking dish by coating with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, sugar and cinnamon until coated evenly.
- Place apple mixture in baking dish.
- Pour orange juice over apples.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 14-16 minutes, pending tenderness of apples desired.