Thyme Roasted Carrots
This dish will not only provide great nutrients, but good flavor and color for your Thanksgiving table!
Serves: 7 (Serving = 2 carrots)
- 2 pounds whole carrots, peeled and ends removed
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray with olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Spray foil with cooking spray.
- Place carrots on baking sheet and spray carrots with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle carrots with thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Place seasoned carrots in oven for 45 minutes, or until tender when pierced with fork.