Baked Spinach Artichoke Dip
Take this simple dip to your next Christmas party. Add to the festivities with not only the taste but the color as well.
Serves: 8 (Serving = 1/2 cup)
- 1 – 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed, and chopped
- 1 – 10 ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 ounces reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onion tops
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until evenly mixed.
- Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or a 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
*Optional: Top with diced red bell pepper. Serve with whole-grain crackers or whole-wheat toasted pitas.