Chicken Caprese Wrap
Help use up your fresh tomatoes with this quick and easy lunch idea!
Serves: 1 (Serving = 1 wrap)
- 1 Tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 FlatOut® light flatbread
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 5 small slices of tomato or 2 large slices
- 2 ounces grilled chicken slices
- 2 – 0.5 ounce slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar. Spread all over one side of FlatOut®.
- Add remaining ingredients to the FlatOut®, stacking them on top of each other, but spreading them out evenly. Roll up flatbread and slice in half.