Cinnamon Pecan Banana Freeze
It may be hot outside, but these low calorie, fruit-based desserts will sure cool you down! Who would have thought you could count your ice cream as a fruit serving!
Serves: 3 (Serving= 1/2 cup)
- 2 bananas
- ¼ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup lite whipped topping
- 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Peel bananas and freeze in freezer safe bag for at least 24 hours.
- Slice frozen bananas and place in a food processor. Process for 1 minute and scrape down the sides. Continue to process and scrape down the sides (could be 5-7 times) until bananas are the consistency of ice cream.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.