Whipped Sweetheart Surprise
This Valentine's themed dessert is a guilt-free pleasure for the holiday of sweets and treats!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 1/2 cup)
- 1- 8 ounce tub light whipped topping
- 1 – 1 ounce sugar free, fat free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 – 6 ounce light strawberry yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups frozen, sliced strawberries, thawed
- 8 whole strawberries
- 4 Tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 8 graham cracker squares, crushed into crumbs
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, dry pudding mix, yogurt, vanilla extract and almond extract. Using a hand mixer, mix ingredients for 1-2 minutes.
- Fold strawberries into mixture and set aside.
- Serve in a martini glass or small glass bowl. Garnish with crushed graham crackers, mini chocolate chips and a strawberry on the rim.