Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
This non-alcoholic strawberry mojito is a refreshing treat that the whole family can enjoy!
Serves: 10 (serving= 8 ounces)
- 1 packet of Crystal Light® mojito mix
- 8 cups of cold water
- 2-3 fresh limes, cut into wedges
- 1 package fresh mint
- 20 large strawberries, sliced
- 16 ounces of diet lemon-lime soda
- 10 whole strawberries for garnish
- Empty mojito mix and water into a large clear pitcher and stir until dissolved.
- Place 2 lime wedges, 4 medium mint leaves, and 2 large strawberries into the bottom of a drinking glass. Gently muddle ingredients.
- Fill glass with ice and add mojito mixture until ¾ full.
- Fill remaining portion of glass with diet lemon-lime soda.
- Garnish with a strawberry and mint leaf.