Mango Blueberry Greek Yogurt Pops
On a hot summer day, satisfy your sweet tooth and cool down with this delicious, low-calorie Greek yogurt popsicle packed with summery fruits.
Serves: 16 (Serving= 1 popsicle)
- 3 ½ cups nonfat, vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup fresh blueberries, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup fresh mango, finely chopped
- 3 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, honey, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in blueberries and mango.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the mixture into popsicle molds or small cups. Insert popsicle sticks.
- Freeze at least 8 hours to allow popsicles to set. Run molds under hot water for 10-15 seconds or let set for 20 minutes for easy popsicle removal.