Oatmeal Cranberry Delight
Sweet and crunchy never tasted so good with this fabulous recipe highlighting fresh seasonal fruit and a cinnamon twist!
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1 ramekin without yogurt)
- 3 ripe peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ cups blackberries
- ¼ cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda Brown Sugar Blend®
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 3 cups Special K Vanilla Almond® cereal
- 3 Tablespoons Smart Balance® margarine, melted
- Pre-heat the oven to 375°F.
- In a medium saucepan combine peaches, blackberries, orange juice, Splenda Brown Sugar Blend®, and ground cinnamon. Cook on medium-high heat just to melt and blend ingredients (about 2 minutes).
- Spray 6 oven-proof ramekins with non-stick cooking spray and evenly disperse the mixture into each.
- Toss the Special K Vanilla Almond® cereal with the melted Smart Balance®. Place ½ cup of the mixture on top of the fruit.
- Place ramekins on a baking sheet covered in foil and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove ramekins from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
- Serve with low-fat vanilla yogurt or low-fat frozen yogurt.