Asparagus Caprese Salad
Fresh ingredients make this salad irresistible!
Serves: 6 (Serving= 3/4 cup)
- 2 cups cooked asparagus, cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 1/4 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed (7 ounce container)
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped (2/3 ounce package)
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the asparagus, tomatoes, mozzarella, onion, and basil.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, black pepper and salt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad; gently toss to coat.