Creamy Dill Corn Salad
This salad contains in-season produce to make the most out of the end of summer season!
Serves: 7 (Serving= 1/2 cup)
- 3 large ears of corn, husks and silk removed
- ⅓ cup chopped white onion
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ½ cup diced cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed or 2 Tablespoons fresh dill weed
- ½ teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Fill a large stockpot halfway with water. Bring to boil over high heat. Add corn and cook for 4-6 minutes, rotating corn midway through cooking. Remove from water and let cool.
- Cut corn kernels off of ears of corn and place in medium bowl. Add remaining salad ingredients and stir to combine.