Creamy Dill Corn Salad
A cool and creamy salad using one of summer’s sweetest vegetables. This quick and simple recipe is perfect for cookouts, picnics, or any other summer festivities!
Serves: 7 (Serving= 1 cup)
- 3 cups corn, cooked and cut off the cob (about 6 medium cobs)
- 2 cups seeded and chopped cucumber
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mix together corn, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and dill in a medium bowl. Stir in the Greek yogurt, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator until serving time.