Cinnamon Apple Snack Mix
Looking for a simple bonfire recipe? Try this fall flavored snack mix. Perfect for those nights around the fire with family and friends.
Serves: 17 (Serving = 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup tub margarine, melted
- 2 Tablespoons Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cup Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 3 cup Cheerios® Oat Crunch Cinnamon cereal
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 cup apple chips, broken
- Preheat oven to 300 degress Fahrenheit.
- Whisk margarine, brown sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Add cereals to bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in pecan pieces.
- Bake for additional 8 minutes, stirring halfway through baking time.
- Once cooled, add apple chips and toss lightly.