Golden Salsa with Lucky Chips
Why not let food be your décor? Make this recipe for a healthy and festive appetizer at your next St. Patrick’s Day party.
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1/4 cup salsa with 9 chips)
- 1 ½ cups finely diced yellow cherry tomatoes (or yellow tomato of choice)
- ½ cup finely diced yellow bell pepper
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 1 tablespoon + 1 ½ teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 Mission® garden spinach tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degress Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except for tortillas. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut out shapes from tortilla using a cookie cutter.
- Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and place cut out tortillas in a single layer. Lightly spray tortillas again.
- Bake for 7 minutes.
- Remove pan and flip tortillas over. Bake an additional 3 minutes.