Cheesy Black Bean Dip
A zesty dip that is a great addition to potlucks, family gatherings, or even as an appetizer. It’s so quick and easy it’ll be your new go-to recipe!
Serves: 16 (Serving = 1/4 cup)
- 1-15 ounce can yellow corn, drained
- 1-15 ounce can no salt added black beans
- 1-10 ounce can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Set aside ½ cup of shredded cheese.
- In a large bowl, mix together remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into an 8 x 8 inch baking dish and top with remaining ½ cup cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover dish and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with whole grain crackers, tortilla chips, or vegetables.