Open-faced Cranberry Turkey "Snack"wiches
Looking for a way to use leftover holiday food? Whether you need a snack or a quick lunch, try these “snack”wiches.
Serves: 8 (Serving = 1 open-faced sandwich)
- 4 whole wheat English muffins, sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 8 ounces cooked turkey, thinly sliced
- ½ cup whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- Arrange oven rack to highest position.
- Set broiler to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place English muffins on baking sheet.
- Evenly layer cheese, turkey, and cranberry sauce on English muffins.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and everything is heated through.