Clinical Tools & Images
- Citation Matcher
- DynaMed Plus
- Lippincott's Nursing, Procedures & Skills
- MedCalc 3000
- Medical Spanish
- Number Needed to Treat (CEBM)
- Procedures Consult
- Scientific & Medical Art Imagebase*
- Stedman's Dictionary
- The Source, Philips VISICU
- Videos in Clinical Medicine (NEJM)
Drugs & Supplements
EBSCOHost - see note below.
Management, Business & Technology
- Hayes (Health Technology Assessment)
- OPAL (Online Performance & Learning)
- SG2 Health Care Intelligence
- Studer Group
- Education Resources Information Center (ERIC)
- Environmental Health & Toxicology
(Physiotherapy Evidence Database)
National Library of Medicine
OCLC First Search
- Food & Nutrition Information for Caregivers
- Lexi-Comp Patient Education
- Micromedex CareNotes
- OSF Patient Education Library*
Writing & Publishing
Special Note: EBSCO databases are best viewed using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
*Only available to OSF HealthCare staff.
**Only available on-site at an OSF hospital.
Not really sure where to start? Feel free to use the following online tutorials to learn more about the different databases and how to use each one.