The OSF Library & Resource Center provides a number of services and resources to affiliated physicians, residents, and medical students.
For questions about access or resources, please contact us at (309) 655-2268.
Many of our resources require special access through Open Athens in order to view them off campus. Learn more on our Services Page.
EBM Tools & Resources
Browse our tools and resources on evidence-based medicine and practices.
Images & Videos
- Patient safety is our priority: Avoiding Aspiration: A Speech therapist explains importance of the nursing bedside aspiration risk tool.
- Scientific & Medical Art Imagebase*
- Videos in Clinical Medicine
For general guidelines and statements, please visit the American Heart Association website
- Management of Spontaneous Intracerebral Hemorrhage
- Management of Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke: 2019 Update
2021 Guideline for the Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack: A Guideline From the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- 2018 Guidelines for the Early Management of Patients With Acute Ischemic Stroke