Cranberry, Pear and Walnut Flatbread
This simple fall flatbread is the perfect blend of sweet and savory.
Serves: 4 (Serving = 1 flatbread)
- 1 bosc pear
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⅓ cup arugula
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Thinly slice bosc pear on cutting board.
- Bake pitas on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes or until warm.
- Spread 1 ounce goat cheese evenly on each pita. Place 1 Tablespoon chopped walnuts on each pita and top with ¼ cup sliced pear and ⅓ cup arugula. Sprinkle each flatbread with 1 Tablespoon dried cranberries.
- Whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar in small bowl and drizzle over flatbread (about 1 Tablespoon per flatbread). Cut and serve warm.