The highest academic achievements in nursing are right here at Saint Anthony College of Nursing.
If you’re looking to become a leader in the field, this is the place to start.
- Click here for the full application checklist (PDF - 81.6 KB)
- Maintenance of a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.8 on a 4.0 scale.
- Submit a completed application and non-refundable fee.
- Submit a current resume.
- Submit a copy of unencumbered RN or APN license(s).
- Submit a typed statement of professional, educational, and career goals. Statement should be 250-500 words. Include how completing this program at SACN aligns with your goals and how attaining these goals will enhance your professional practice.
- Submit three professional letters of recommendation.
- Other admission requirements include but are not limited to criminal background check, drug screening, health history and immunization status.
All students in the Saint Anthony College of Nursing DNP program must possess the intellectual, physical, ethical, emotional and interpersonal capabilities necessary to complete the degree and achieve the levels of competency required for safe professional nursing practice.
Disabled individuals who apply to Saint Anthony College of Nursing are considered on an individual basis and in compliance with state and federal laws.
The College cherishes its right and duty to seek and retain individuals who will make a positive contribution to all aspects of the College Mission.
Saint Anthony College of Nursing conducts its program and implements policies on a non-discriminatory basis with respect to race, age, religion, gender, national origin, marital status, military service, status upon military discharge, disability or handicap, and creed.
Admissions requirements are subject to change.