For students pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Saint Anthony College of Nursing offers only the nursing major, which means you need to complete 64 credits at another school before transferring to SACN.
Below, you’ll find the credit requirements you’ll need to meet at each area college or university.
Credit requirements are divided into two groups:
- Nursing Prerequisites - All students must meet each of these requirements.
- General Education Core - Requirements may be met by completion of each course as listed or completion of a bachelor degree from an approved, regionally accredited college or university.
Click on the desired college to access a list of courses that fulfill the transfer prerequisites for SACN.
Please compare your transcripts to these transfer guides to assess your progress.
- McHenry County College
- Northern Illinois University
- Rasmussen College
- Rock Valley College
- Rockford University
- Sauk Valley Community College
- University of Wisconsin Colleges
- University of Wisconsin - Rock County
- University Of Wisconsin - LaCrosse
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- Waubonsee Community College
You may send your transcripts to have your credits evaluated for transfer to:
Saint Anthony College of Nursing
Health Sciences Center
Attn: Transcript Evaluation
3301 N. Mulford Road
Rockford, Illinois 61114