Vending machines are available 24 hours a day inside the cafeteria, outside of the emergency department, and in the F-Wing hallway.
Requests for room service are taken from 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., with breakfast items available all day and lunch/supper items available after 11 a.m.
Patients are also able to select from our weekly cafeteria menu that offers a variety of homemade salads, desserts, entrees, soups, and breakfast specials.
Meals are delivered to the patient's room within 30 minutes.
Family members, nursing staff, or dietary staff can assist patients who are unable to call for their own meal.
Room service menus are based on physician-ordered diets and include regular, diabetic, cardiac (low salt, low cholesterol), gluten-free, and more.
If you're here during breakfast (7 - 9:30 a.m.), lunch (11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.), or dinner (4:30 - 6:30 p.m.), stop by the cafeteria for one of the best hospital meals you've ever had!
Our cafeteria is very well known in Monmouth for serving high quality foods at an affordable price; we even offer a 25 percent discount for seniors over the age of 65.
We offer a large fresh salad bar with grill items available during lunch and supper.
A Healthier Alternative
With the help of a state grant, the OSF Holy Family cafeteria is now focused on providing and promoting healthy foods. Here are just a few of the ways we are helping our visitors and employees stay healthy.
- Portion plates demonstrate the recommended portions for each food group
- Food labeling
- Nutrition information provided for each menu item
- Portion spoons used at salad bar so consumers are able to visualize portions
- Salt shakers removed from tables to support no added table salt usage
- Exceptional customer service and support by dietary staff
- 500 calorie meals
- Incentives for employees to choose healthier foods