Vanilla Fruit Salad
No matter the occasion, this salad will complete any meal while satisfying that sweet tooth. Switch up the fruit to make it seasonal!
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1 cup)
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla sugar-free instant pudding
- 1 – 15 ounce can no sugar added mandarin oranges, in water, drained with ½ cup juice set aside
- 1 – 20 ounce can pineapple chunks, in 100% juice, drained
- 6 kiwi, chopped
- 16 ounces strawberries, quartered
- In a large bowl, whisk together juice and vanilla pudding until thickens.
- Add mandarin oranges, pineapple, kiwi, and strawberries. Mix until well combined.