Awards and Certifications
At OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center, we are committed to excellence in the quality of care patients receive. We are continually implementing leading-edge initiatives to help ensure we provide the best care for our patients.
Performance on National Patient Safety Goals, and Joint Commission Core Measures is consistently examined, with data reported publicly.
We welcome feedback through our patient satisfaction surveys.
The latest in quality news:
- Recipient of Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Safety Excellence Award™
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Distinction® Centers for Maternity Care
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited for our Blood Gas Lab
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited for our Laboratory
- Accredited by the American College of Radiology for Mammography and Stereotactic Biopsy
- Three-year accreditation with commendation by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Certified Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Our I Sing the Body Electric outreach program received the 2012 CHA Achievement Citation Award and a 2014 National Hospital Charitable Services award.