OSF Saint James provides services that help employers manage health care needs of their work force as it relates to prevention, pre/post employment screening, work injury case management and return-to-work management.
As an employer, you understand which services will help you manage your work force best. Therefore, the program is set up in an ala carte, fee-for-service structure.
- Work-injury case management
- Pre-employment physicals
- Respiratory screenings
- Occupational hearing evaluations
- Drug screens and other medical surveillance
- Return to work conditioning/hardening
- On-site preventive education
- Nationally Certified DOT Medical Examiners