The OSF Center for Health-Streator provides the following services at its 111 Spring Street location:
- Diagnostic imaging including X-ray, ultrasound, mammography, MRI, CT, nuclear imaging and bone density
- Outpatient services including medication infusions, blood transfusions, vaccinations, blood draws, wound care, catheter management and G-tube services
- Cardiac services including EKG, stress testing, nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and heart rhythm monitors
- Wellness offerings including health education classes and Lifefit exercise program.
- Rehabilitation services including physical, occupational and speech therapy and cardiac rehabilitation
- Laboratory services
- Freestanding Emergency Center
- A speech therapy program providing an assessment, diagnosis and treatment for several communication and swallowing concerns for adults and children.
For more information about OSF Center for Health - Streator, please call 815-673-2311.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the latest news & updates:
Follow us on Facebook