OSF HealthCare offers several community education opportunities throughout the year. Medical training topics may include CPR courses, first aid classes and disaster preparedness.
Visit our event calendar for more information.
- Hands-Only CPR and AED Education for Schools
- CPR, First Aid & Food Allergy Awareness for the Child Care Setting (PDF - 271.1 KB)
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Courses (PDF - 184.3 KB)
- INFANT CPR PEORIA, IL July 20, 2020 6:00-8:30 P.M. Cost: $15.00 Register Now
- Diabetes Education Program for School and Day Care Personnel Peoria, IL August 11, 2020 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Registration: Not Required
- INFANT CPR PEORIA, IL August 17, 2020 6:00-8:30 P.M. Cost: $15.00 Register Now
- Pediatric ENT Sleep Conference Peoria, IL August 28 – August 29, 2020 Registration: Not Required
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Peoria, IL September 18 – September 19, 2020 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration: Not Required