OSF HealthCare offers several community education opportunities throughout the year. Medical training topics may include CPR courses, first aid classes and disaster preparedness.
Visit our event calendar for more information.
- Hands-Only CPR and AED Education for Schools
- CPR, First Aid & Food Allergy Awareness for the Child Care Setting (PDF - 271.1 KB)
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Courses (PDF - 184.3 KB)
- Pediatric Psychopharmacology Dinner Symposium LaSalle, IL February 27, 2020 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Registration: Not Required
- INFANT CPR PEORIA, IL March 16, 2020 6:00-8:30 P.M. Cost: $15.00 Register Now
- Big Feats for Tiny Feet: Stabilization of the Neonate Peoria, IL March 24, 2020 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Registration: Not Required
- INFANT CPR PEORIA, IL April 20, 2020 6:00-8:30 P.M. Cost: $15.00 Register Now
- Pediatric Fundamental Critical Care Support Peoria, IL May 01 – May 02, 2020 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Registration: Not Required