OSF HealthCare offers several community education opportunities throughout the year. Medical training topics may include CPR courses, first aid classes and disaster preparedness.
Visit our event calendar for more information.
- Hands-Only CPR and AED Education for Schools
- CPR, First Aid & Food Allergy Awareness for the Child Care Setting (PDF - 271.1 KB)
- Heartsaver First Aid, CPR & AED Courses (PDF - 184.3 KB)
- Pediatric Diabetes School Program - In Person Peoria, IL June 02, 2022 1-4 p.m. Cost: $35.00 Register Now
- SAFE TRAVEL FOR ALL CHILDREN: TRANSPORTING CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL HEALTH CARE NEEDS Chicago, IL June 22 – June 23, 2022 8:00am - 5:00pm Cost: Free Event Register Now
- Pediatric Diabetes School Program - In Person Peoria, IL July 07, 2022 1-4 p.m. Cost: $35.00 Register Now
- Jump STEAM - High School Summer Camp (PM Session) Peoria, IL July 18, 2022 1:00 PM Register Now
- Jump STEAM - Middle School Summer Camp (AM Session) Peoria, IL July 18, 2022 8:00 AM Register Now