At OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Medical Center, we understand that visits from family and loved ones are essential to our patients while they are in the hospital. We also recognize that their presence is important to the healing process.
For this reason, we have adapted a generous and welcoming visitation philosophy. We do ask that you observe the daily visiting hours listed below, however if you need to make arrangements outside these hours please do so with the patient's nurse.
Daily Visiting Hours
Daily visiting hours are between 8 A.M. and 8 P.M.
We ask that visitors observe the following policies:
- For the safety of our patients, please refrain from visiting if you are ill.
- Only two visitors per patient at any one time. Passes must be produced. Passes are obtained at the Visitor Reception desk in the main lobby.
- Any visitors who feel ill or are experiencing upper respiratory problems are asked to stay home and are restricted from visiting patients.
- Only two visitors per patient at a time. Children under 18 are not permitted in patient areas.
- No sibling visitation for Pediatrics, Labor/Delivery, Mother/Baby and Maternal Fetal Medicine.