Behavioral Health Navigators
When everyday problems seem larger than life, it’s time to seek help. Often, we find that living with behavioral health issues can be difficult when there is limited access to resources, help and treatment.
Behavioral health navigators are experienced, compassionate professionals who can connect you with the service or provider you need.
They will help you access care, understand the resources available to you and link you to the appropriate services to best fit your needs.
Our goal is to help you take the first step toward a better life.
OSF HealthCare behavioral health navigators can provide resources to anyone in the community.
Benefits of Behavioral Health Navigators
Areas of concern we can address:
- Relationship issues
- Drug or alcohol use
- Problems with work or school
Behavioral health navigators can help you:
- Understand what kind of behavioral health care you need
- Find and get connected to available community resources
- Overcome barriers to obtaining the services you need
- Understand your insurance coverage and benefit information prior to scheduling services
This service is free of charge, regardless of whether you are an OSF HealthCare patient.
Please call (309) 308-8150 or toll-free (833) 713-7100 during regular business hours to get started.