Free wireless access is available to patients and visitors of all OSF hospitals and offices.
How to Connect
- Connect to the broadcasted open wireless network GUEST.
- Open your web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) and accept the user agreement.
*Note: Some websites and web services are not available on the Guest Wi-Fi network.
Terms & Conditions
- Use is at your own risk. OSF Saint Elizabeth is not responsible for data loss, viruses, damage to your equipment, or any other problems that may occur as a result of using this network.
- It is the parent’s or guardian’s responsibility to supervise children in the hospital, including use of this network.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth reserves the right to monitor and control access to this network, and will cooperate with authorities as appropriate if questionable or damaging activity occurs.
- We cannot guarantee any particular level of service, availability, or compatibility with your device. OSF Saint Elizabeth does not provide assistance with or support for your personal equipment.
Computer workstations are available for convenient access to the Internet and are located in:
- Ambulatory Surgery Waiting Room
- Family Birth Center (OB)
- Outpatient Waiting Room
Please limit usage to 30 minutes. Keyboard wipes are available for your use. Please no food or beverages on the desk.