We are pleased to offer free, wireless internet access throughout the hospital and our 1050 Medical Office Building to our patients, visitors and guests. Those wishing to surf the web may bring their own WiFi ready device to connect to our guest network.
Please use caution when transmitting any personal information. The guest network is not a secure network. Please also be courteous by turning off sound, using headphones, or setting your volume low.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Use is at your own risk. OSF Saint Elizabeth is not responsible for data loss, viruses, damage to your equipment, or any other problems that may occur as a result of using this network.
- It is the parent’s or guardian’s responsibility to supervise children in the hospital, including use of this network.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth reserves the right to monitor and control access to this network, and will cooperate with authorities as appropriate if questionable or damaging activity occurs.
- We cannot guarantee any particular level of service, availability, or compatibility with your device. OSF Saint Elizabeth does not provide assistance with or support for your personal equipment.
Additional computer workstations are located in:
- Ambulatory Surgery Waiting Room
- Family Birth Center (OB)
- Outpatient Waiting Room
These computers offer Internet access for your convenience. Please limit usage to 30 minutes. Keyboard wipes are available for your use. Please no food or beverages on the desk.